Terms & Conditions
- The standard warranty for Duracell Automotive Batteries is 18 months for Premium and Heavy Duty battery range for private use and also vehicles(other than taxis, limousines, courier vehicles, agricultural and heavy vehicles) fitments and application which may change from time to time.
- The warranty replacement will be only once per invoice.
- Warranty will not be accepted as the results of any tests performed by another repairer or manufacturer in determining if a battery product has failed under the warranty.
- The warranty timeframe is applied from the initial date of purchase of Duracell Automotive Battery through Autobattery hub, and not from the date of replacement.
- You are ineligible for any replacement if you are not the original purchaser of the battery from Autobattery hub.
- Your battery warranty is void if the battery failed due to after sales damage caused or contributed to by you, your negligence, your incorrect use. Replacement will be done within City limits.
How to claim a warranty
- To claim under the battery warranty you must: retain the sales receipt as proof of purchase retain your battery contact us on 0509742149 or visit an authorized representative with the product and its receipt allow our authorized representative to perform tests to determine the condition of the battery product.
General Terms & Conditions
- All Calls will be recorded for Quality Assurance, Training and for other company usage purposes.
- The Duracell Car Batteries will be delivered and installed at your doorsteps completely free of charge by our professional however non purchase of Duracell battery / jump start would attract AED 100 service/ visit charge which is excluding 5% VAT.
- All visits to the customers location will be made within the city limits.
- Batteries installed and replaced by our team will be at the customers own responsibility.